The Youth ministry aims to develop spiritual needs and growth of the young people in the church and the world through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Vision: To seek Christ and make Him
Mission: To reach, to equip and raise young people in the knowledge of God.
It is our desire that the youth will grow knowing God into spiritual maturity that they can be able to transform the world around them into the likeness of Christ.
To bring this Vision and Mission to fruition, the Youth Ministry has planned regular programs with special themes to address the spiritual needs of the young people.
• Youth Empowerment Sessions- Every 1st Sunday of the month 9:30am –11am.We have broadened the scope of the empowerment to cover more topics that are more relevant to the youth.
• Youth Fellowships – Once a month from 2pm – 4pm.
• Outreach and Missions- Schools, prisons, hospitals and community service
• Visitations – touching the lost sheep and bringing new souls to Christ.
• Mercy Ministries- supporting the less privileged.
• Drama, Dance, Poetry, and Music/Worship Concerts
• Annual Taji Awards – Recognizes outstanding members of the church as we celebrate diversity in God’s service.
• Sports Days and hikes
• Community service.
We have a strong sense of community with parishioners. People and children of all ages.There are encouraged to learn about their own faith and the role of the church in our community. We will carefully select, support and train.
- We will seek to offer informed pastoral care.
- Anyone who has suffered abuse developing.
- The importance of understanding.
- Including people's feelings.