The church is organized in the following manner. The General Committee is the highest decision making organ. Below it is the Executive Committee that executes policy formulated by the General Committee. Below these two are the Local Church, Home Cares Programmes, Administration/Secretariat, Commissions and Committees.
The Local Church is one – Friends church, (Quakers), Donholm.
The church is currently comprised of ten (10) Home Cares (Home Cells) as follows:
- Buruburu, Huruma, Outer ring, Dandora and Kariobangi.
- Jericho, Eastleigh and Jogoo Road.
- Umoja, Tena and Inner Core.
- Donholm, Greenfields & Savannah
- Tassia, Embakasi and Aviation.
- Pipeline & Kware
- Kenyatta, South B, C, Lang’ata and Ongata Rongai
- Komarock, Kayole, Njiru and Ruai.
- Kwa Njenga & Imara Daima
- Katani and Syokimau
Programmes are as follows:
- USFW – caters for the affairs of the womenfolk in church.
- NYAFP – this is the fairly powerful and influential body that handles all matters pertaining to youth activities.
- QUAKERMEN – issues to do with men in the church are organized under this arm.
- SUNDAY CHURCH SCHOOL – all issues to do with children are taken care of under this very active wing of the church.
The Administrative wing comprises of the secretariat run by the Pastors as well as the staff.
Commissions include Mission, Finance, Service, Literature and Publication, Social, Constitutional and Education.
Committees are in charge of School, Nomination, Personnel, Hospitality and Building.
A comprehensive outlook of the manner in which the church is organized has been captured in an organizational chart. The same has been attached herewith for ease of reference.